GP Urgent Care
Our practice provides Urgent Care services for when you need urgent treatment. Why wait in an emergency department when our doctors and nurses are able to assist you in our practice?
- Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic injuries
- Gastrointestinal illnesses
- Minor eye and ear problems
- Minor burns and scalds
- Cold and flu symptoms (including sore throats)
- Minor illnesses including fever, infections and rashes
- Insect and animal bites
- Abrasions and minor lacerations
If your situation is an emergency or life threatening we encourage to attend your closest emergency department or call 000 for an ambulance.
Book GP Urgent Care Appointment